this Wednesday 13th February Craig Sharpe will be holding a guest lecture at our Law School. He has asked that all students attending please prepare in advance by considering the following questions, and reading the accompanying explanatory note.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Get ahead of the game in preparing for a career in law by getting the inside track on why being proactive and embracing marketing and branding are so important now in the legal sector and how this impacts you even before you apply to become a lawyer.
Craig Sharpe is a specialist marketing consultant working with a number of firms including Darlingtons, Gannons and Streathers, has a unique insight with over 15 years experience as a lawyer and latterly 10 years experience as a marketing manager for law firms.
This engaging and interactive seminar deals with:-
- What’s changed in law in the last 20 years?
- Legal practice – service or profession?
- Key differences in different size law firms.
- Why you may well be asked about marketing in interviews.
- Why you shouldn’t feel intimidated about marketing.
- Why attitude is as important as aptitude.
7. Why you need to start thinking about this now for your career.
- What you can do now to impress a small to medium law firm.